Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lost Words


like a Sea Turtle choking on the plastic 
bags of human Selfishness, 
my wealth of words
is Submerged
under the dubious Constraints
of Self-Appointed judges. 
Perfection of thought
seems no longer Attainable
when Supposition is
presumed Evil
Purely as a Consequence
of its Origin.

like Frenzied scavengers
feeding on the Bloated carcasses
of Majestic blue giants,
Addle minded cretins
tear away the Fleshy
Conjugations swimming in
the Lagoons of my mind.
Fragmented narratives
drift hapless, useless
into a Murky abyss,
the Hell of lost aspirations.



like Screaming sea nymphs,
Purposeless souls lure
Wretched wandering pundits
into Deadly shoals
made more Dangerous
by infinite Whirlpools
of circular Reasoning,
I am therefore
i am Wrong.
Like playful Denizens
dancing through the Waves,
my Mind should be free
to spin Yarns
of fleeting Wanderlust
or unceasing Lamentations.


but like an ocean of Jelly Fish
Stinging my psyche,
good Intentions become
floating Obstructions
to my unique Candor.
Thoughts are
the Heart of words,
real or imagined.
I cannot make Vocabulary useful
once Appropriated.
Thoughtless, frayed minds
build parapets of Hate,
Obscuring my Convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment